Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys
our lady run government has decided that we all have to stay in our houses for the next 3 weeks
only thing you can do outside is go to
essential services work
pharmacy
food
bank
the end of the world as we know it...
paul

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,785 Posts
I don't think it has anything to do about their gender. It has to do with the cradle to grave government mentality that seems pervasive in the world today. Illinois just shut down all restaurants unless they have carry out or drive through. Banks are closed, etc, etc. Then the NBA and the college basketball scene has stopped. Schools closed for at least three weeks. But Illinois didn't stop the polls from opening to vote today. Other states have pushed their dates back. Figure that out. So, it's sunny and 45°F out and I am going to go out for a ride as I can't do much else. It's either that or start spending money in front of the computer for my bikes!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
In spain we are in quarantine since saturday, there are more than 13700 cases and the worst 616 deaths... this thing is serious, at the begining when that was happening in china we feel it so far, then when italy started with cases we start worring but the spanish goverment didnt made any control to people coming from italy and finally we have the virus in all the citys... Today my brothers girlfriend started with symptoms.
Firstable the government says this was softer than a flu, but is more contagious. Young people probably is not going to have huge problems but old people is diying so easy.
Maybe there is people from italy, china, japan, south korea in this forum and they know more about this, but quarantine is necessary to stop the virus expansion. And if you are not in quarantine try to have the minimum social life, cleaning hands always when you return at home, work...
This only will be stop by citizens, government only think always in money, the debt....

·
Registered
247 Posts
here in the bay area (7+ million people) we're ordered to shelter in place for all except "essential" outings, things like going to get food, medicine and jobs deemed "essential". we're also supposed to practice "social distancing", which means keeping 6' of space.

I was of the mind that this all seemed rather extreme. hearing what's happened in China, Italy and now Spain, as well as reading this has me reconsidering...

Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now

if you believe what the article has to say, confirmed cases are just the tip of the iceberg.

·
Registered
90 Posts
here in the bay area (7+ million people) we're ordered to shelter in place for all except "essential" outings, things like going to get food, medicine and jobs deemed "essential". we're also supposed to practice "social distancing", which means keeping 6' of space.

I was of the mind that this all seemed rather extreme. hearing what's happened in China, Italy and now Spain, as well as reading this has me reconsidering...

Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now

if you believe what the article has to say, confirmed cases are just the tip of the iceberg.

Of course, here the official cases are today here 14700. But sciencist are talking about 60000 because there is a lot of people with the virus but in hospitals they are only making the test to people with bad diagnosis....
The problem here is starting with people without any health problem who didnt take care and now they viral charge is too big and they will probably die...
So the social distancing is very important.
I know this is a motorbike forum and I would like not to talk about this. But I think telling my experience to a worldwide community like this is necessary maybe you can do better and sooner than us.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Everybody should watch this and send the link to ALL of their contacts :

Its the truth about this ridiculous scenario that's gripping the World.
Wake up people and smell the coffee !

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My daughter and BF now have it
He works at a pharmacy and had served 100s of people a day
They got the ' light version" and in 4 days are pulling out of it
As they had foreseen the issue they stocked up on essentials and so far we didnt need to go to replenish their supplies
Panic buying in the cities continues
Out on the small town where we live things are much more easy going
I take the bike out on a daily " exercise run" on local roads
As I'm not near anyone I'm not doing any harm and helping the plants with their co2 does
The sky above brussels is usually thick with contrails making a thin permanent cloud layer
Now the flights are stopped the sky is much clearer and the night time temp had dropped 4 deg because of no water vapour resistance to radiation
I think we will see a reversal of the warming effect during this period
Paul

·
Registered
448 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Seems like the Satanic cult that control the World have shut down this video that attracted over one million views in 24 hours ! What are they scared of ? Maybe its the fake news that they told everybody not to watch ? Be prepared people, your freedoms are about to be obliterated for ever, I sincerely hope that I am wrong.

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,785 Posts

Seems like the Satanic cult that control the World have shut down this video that attracted over one million views in 24 hours ! What are they scared of ? Maybe its the fake news that they told everybody not to watch ? Be prepared people, your freedoms are about to be obliterated for ever, I sincerely hope that I am wrong.[/QUOTE]Yes, very worried too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dont know about satanic cult but YT and Quora , FB ,and others have a underlying progressive censorship policy that consist in de-monetarization, warnings , and then de listing and or banning
this appears to all be part of " so called " free speech
this is why there needs to be an alternate medium available to voice concerns but unfortunatately big business had squeezed them out
the vid you quoted is from a rather well know contrarion uk author who has written many books about alien influence etc

·
Registered
128 Posts
Come on guys....... it's all about trying to stop the hospitals from being overrun like in Italy....... there are limited supplies of PPE for hospital staff and rapidly growing numbers of infected people needing treatment/ventilators ..... there's no drugs available yet.

Don't go spreading it around carelessly and we can all sit back and laugh about it (hopefully) soon, but if our hospital ICUs get swamped then some people are going to miss out on treatment with dire consequences...... and it affects the younger population too, so don't think you'll be alright just because you are under 40yo.

Governments are damned if they do and damned if they don't take action to slow the spread........ we will most likely all get a dose of this flu over the next 18 months (until a vaccine is developed) - we just don't all want to catch it at the same time so that if we need hospital treatment there will be a bed available........ now be good kids and do whats asked for now, and lets hope we only get a mild flu at worst.

(y) Listen to your health experts - it just might save your life or that of your neighbor.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My daughter and BF now have it
He works at a pharmacy and had served 100s of people a day
They got the ' light version" and in 4 days are pulling out of it
As they had foreseen the issue they stocked up on essentials and so far we didnt need to go to replenish their supplies
Panic buying in the cities continues
Out on the small town where we live things are much more easy going
I take the bike out on a daily " exercise run" on local roads
As I'm not near anyone I'm not doing any harm and helping the plants with their co2 does
The sky above brussels is usually thick with contrails making a thin permanent cloud layer
Now the flights are stopped the sky is much clearer and the night time temp had dropped 4 deg because of no water vapour resistance to radiation
I think we will see a reversal of the warming effect during this period
Paul
I hope they get well soon!
Here we cant leave home, only for first need shopping, going to hospital or pharmacy , going work( but the most enterprises are closed).
If police stop you and you cant justify why are you in street they can fine you from 2000 to 600000€....
So the XX is parked in the garage.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I dont belive in any conspiracy, the thing is that people is diying and like aussie dave said, if hospitals saturate more people will die and not only for this virus. I think sometimes is more important health than money and if this crisis brings another economic crisis we all will overcome like in 2008. Now all is on be generous and not selfish, today is italy , spain ... But tomorrow can be france, germany, uk...

·
Registered
57 Posts

Seems like the Satanic cult that control the World have shut down this video that attracted over one million views in 24 hours ! What are they scared of ? Maybe its the fake news that they told everybody not to watch ? Be prepared people, your freedoms are about to be obliterated for ever, I sincerely hope that I am wrong.
[/QUOTE]

there does seem to be some kind of underlying agenda time will tell , thanks for the info

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do all your essential trips on the bike and take your time. It's been taking me an hour to get to the shop 10 minutes away the last few days.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
exactly as i do i go to the service station most days to check my air pressure
and then do a detour via to local supermarket so see what they have in stock
because im in mc garb people naturally keep away
paul

1 - 20 of 20 Posts