1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
No.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Some members of the CB-F site I visit and post to have used Dynoman as a supplier of Keihin CR-S (round slide)side draft carbs. I can post links to some of the chat if you like. Other then Sudco Inc which I believe have disturbution rights to Keihin aftermarket carbs like the CR-S and the FCR (flat slides) they (Dynoman) may be one of the few vendors that may be selling them to any great degree. Prices for a set of 31mm CR-S ran to approx $730.00usd plus shipping,..41mmFCR' down drafts (CBR-1100XX spec) ran to $1200.00usd approx (at last check). My CR-S and FCR carbs came out of Missula Montana via Performance Sport Bikes Inc. That operation folded after the death of the owner operator Matt McDonough in a head on collision while aboard a warmed over FZR-1000R. He was great with after the sale tech support related to the carbs he sold. For the most part, the carbs are assembled as per the purchasers machines level of modification (if any) and related to his/her normal operating area and altitude. Sudco maintain a data base that includes most machines and a "out of the box" level of tune that enables the end user to almost bolt the carbs on and go. They are a great addition to most any machine,..but the cost of entry can be somewhat steap for most,..mores the case when the vintage bike you wish to install them on cost less then the asking price for the carbs. All that to say..."I've never dealt with Dynoman." It may be saying something given the fact that Sudco do deal with Dynoman as a satalite vendor, perhap?

Tony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks, Tony
I am asking about this store because it needs a set of pistons and rings to BB. The choice fell on a set of Wiseco CK100. Performances Dynoman offer was for me very beneficial. However, after your speech I have mixed feelings ...

Can anyone recommend any other shop in these parts, offering shipping to Poland?

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Thanks, Tony
I am asking about this store because it needs a set of pistons and rings to BB. The choice fell on a set of Wiseco CK100. Performances Dynoman offer was for me very beneficial. However, after your speech I have mixed feelings ...

Can anyone recommend any other shop in these parts, offering shipping to Poland?
My intention was not to cast doubt on the reputation of Dynoman, sorry if it came across that way. Fellow CB-F members have had dealings with them and I believe they all came away fine. I just want to be clear that I have not had deals with them. The Wiseco piston kits are available from many vendors in North America of course, but as you say, shipping to Poland may be a bit of an issue perhaps...or maybe not. Doesn't hurt to ask.
APE are a company of good repute but as in all things , will you get the price your looking for. In the end you will need to make up our own mind of course. This may be of no help...sorry about that.

Tony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My intention was not to cast doubt on the reputation of Dynoman, sorry if it came across that way. Fellow CB-F members have had dealings with them and I believe they all came away fine. I just want to be clear that I have not had deals with them. The Wiseco piston kits are available from many vendors in North America of course, but as you say, shipping to Poland may be a bit of an issue perhaps...or maybe not. Doesn't hurt to ask.
APE are a company of good repute but as in all things , will you get the price your looking for. In the end you will need to make up our own mind of course. This may be of no help...sorry about that.

Tony
All right, very helped. Thank you for helping you and others.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts