Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Please help! I am looking to buy a digital display (speedometer) for my 1100 Honda XX 2001. Please if anyone selling one, let me know. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
14,013 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Hello! Please help! I am looking to buy a digital display (speedometer) for my 1100 Honda XX 2001. Please if anyone selling one, let me know. Thank you in advance!
What is the problem with yours??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I had a car accident last October with my black bird and the panel broke then. I've fixed all the damage but yet I have no strong panel and before you buy a brand new I decided to look second hand. For a brand new panel should order all the way from the U.S. and will cost me about $ 1,100, which is quite expensive. So I hope to find a cheaper panel from Europe.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
OMG!! WTF!! Sometimes I whine at 12% VAT. Which is why I ship to States. Good luck, call Jaws, maybe he can help.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
There is one on e-bay from Mikes Motorcycle parts in Huron, Ohio , USA . a '97 model , part # 221052694560 for $ 299.00 buy it now price. BEWARE , it has a spider inside the face ( no extra charge ) .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is one on e-bay from Mikes Motorcycle parts in Huron, Ohio , USA . a '97 model , part # 221052694560 for $ 299.00 buy it now price. BEWARE , it has a spider inside the face ( no extra charge ) .
Thank you, Rollie! I think I've seen it, but there's something do not quite understand:
Interface of digital and analog board is radically different. Whether at all board of the model 2001 can be replaced with this model 97?

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Thank you, Rollie! I think I've seen it, but there's something do not quite understand:
Interface of digital and analog board is radically different. Whether at all board of the model 2001 can be replaced with this model 97?
you should be able to change the front subloom and get it to work. however you may have problems with the temp gauge as the senders are different. also the ecu supplies the temp on the 2001 and the signal for the temp gauge goes direct from the sender on the 97.

also the 97 has a side stand light in place of the FI light.. should represent a problem though since it should still work as a light just labelled wrong.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you should be able to change the front subloom and get it to work. however you may have problems with the temp gauge as the senders are different. also the ecu supplies the temp on the 2001 and the signal for the temp gauge goes direct from the sender on the 97.

also the 97 has a side stand light in place of the FI light.. should represent a problem though since it should still work as a light just labelled wrong.

Yes. Plenty of problems are outlined regarding the difference in dashboard between 2001 and 97. This makes me particular keep searching dashboard 2001-2003. I sincerely hope to find one.

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
This makes me particular keep searching dashboard 2001-2003..
Just do you can expand your search a little further you can use a 2001-2007 dash.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts