Honda CBR XX Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Thanks Mallow. Do they also make custom throttle cables like Motion Pro?
Hi Ross,

Jaws are very helpful and accommodating. I got longer choke and throttle cables from them back in Sept 2019.

Jaws used Venhil for their extended cables, good quality and will make to order/ custom needs. Karen at Jaws told me it's amazing how many people want different lengths away from standard and the 60mm we use for riser/straight bars where needed. Slinky Glide are not so accommodating (re custom lengths) she finds.

Rgds M1

· Registered
291 Posts
Hi Ross,

Jaws are very helpful and accommodating. I got longer choke and throttle cables from them back in Sept 2019.

Jaws used Venhil for their extended cables, good quality and will make to order/ custom needs. Karen at Jaws told me it's amazing how many people want different lengths away from standard and the 60mm we use for riser/straight bars where needed. Slinky Glide are not so accommodating (re custom lengths) she finds.

Rgds M1
Thanks for that info. I have the HEL representative/Canadian franchise owner coming over to my home to mearure the front lines on my XX today. Can anyone top that for service?

· Play, it makes life fun
2,488 Posts
Thanks for that info. I have the HEL representative/Canadian franchise owner coming over to my home to mearure the front lines on my XX today. Can anyone top that for service?
No...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

21 - 24 of 24 Posts