Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had seen this dude riding his precious with a clear tail-light. now this is the best bit, everytime he braked only XX would light up.. ANYBODY noes where i can get the awesome set from.:idunno:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Re: Wanted: clear tail light

I haven't seen one with an "XX" cut-out on it. You could probably do it yourself with a vinyl cutter though. :D
No No keith i dont think there is a cutter issue but more like the bulbs inside are arranged in the shape of the blackbird XX mark, i know blackbird spare parts had them but since their bizznizz is up for sale you really cant do much. i will try to get a pix for you guys from the dudes bike.

and warchild thnkx or the clear lens link, am on it already..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mate of mine has one and it looks great. However you can't fit one to the Carb model...:crying: ...unless you change the rear cowl for one off the FI model:)

·
Registered
713 Posts
Mate of mine has one and it looks great. However you can't fit one to the Carb model...:crying: ...unless you change the rear cowl for one off the FI model:)
Didn't realize the tails between the two were different??!!??:idunno:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok then lets have a group buy on whatever a DOT stamp is as well as the XX tail light:eyebrows::plus1:

·
Registered
69 Posts
I bought the clear alternatives one with intergrated indicators, now it's kool, but not legal over here, I also checked up on this one (XX logo) and again not legal, so it'd be a swop out at rego time!!!!:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts