1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,813 Posts

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
Thanks Ade
Went with Airtech fiberglass myself will require some tab fabbing but it's a lot easier to repair if ever needed. I've seen fairings from ultra supplier and suspect they are being produced off of old factory molds. My reasoning is that the set I helped a friend install had markings identical to the factory in the same locations. They appeared to be ID marks identical in both sets. I'm just curious to see how they are built and if they are thicker as Stex mentions.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Another bucket list checked off.
Ordered the Monster Fairings but now won't want to ride her in the rain:huh:.
Sep now have to buy Heli coil kit as ALL bolt holes in frame are wore out. Recon they have been off and on over the years a few times..

My new wife's Miniature Schnauzer died last week and said she want's another puppy of the same breed...bucket list i recon.
We got a new puppy dog and I got new skin on my fiver.
another Sep,,,the dang the dog cost twice as much as the the fairing:hmm::huh::confused:

STex, out

got Black...well U know about that color...plus a touch of red to help some of y'all feel better.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was gonna go down that route but some of the kits I was looking at didn't have tank or indicator covers. That ment that the guy I use for painting would of found it tricky to get an exact match for painting the tank, grab rail and indicator covers.unless they come with the codes, I've heard mix reviews about getting them to fit but my friend got one and said it was fine. I just ended up paying that bit extra and got my old fairings and tank tarted up ? hope this helps

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
If you ask they will send along extra paint to shoot your tank and mirrors with. Friend did this when these first came to light.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts