Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, has anyone had good luck finding matching fairings in (titanium Grey)? My fairings are fine, but I want the (1100 Super Blackbird) decals 馃榿.
In my search on eBay and Amazon I see a lot of matching (black) and other crazy custom paint jobs, but not my Grey.

Play, it makes life fun
Hello, has anyone had good luck finding matching fairings in (titanium Grey)? My fairings are fine, but I want the (1100 Super Blackbird) decals .
In my search on eBay and Amazon I see a lot of matching (black) and other crazy custom paint jobs, but not my Grey.
Search

Ultra_suppliers.com

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Premium Member
The Chinese Fairings suck. My bike had them when I got it. There Is a company in south Florida that makes fairings. I have not purchased from them but have seen many good reviews. CBR1100xx BLACKBIRD Fairing Kits | ABS Fairings - Premium Motorcycle Bodywork. I am getting the full Carbon set from Japan but if I wanted the ABS I would definitely use this guy. He can paint them for you too if needed. If you mail your tank he will paint your tank as well. :)

Play, it makes life fun
Everyone I know in the forum who has tried Ultra's has been very happy. They look and fit as if they were stock. You have to put your own heat shield and source it too.

Registered
The set I installed for a friend actually had factory mold markings matching the factory fairings we pulled. I know of another member that's fitting at least 2 sets away well and said they were a great. One was a candy glory red and if I remember right the color match was spot on.

Play, it makes life fun
The set I installed for a friend actually had factory mold markings matching the factory fairings we pulled. I know of another member that's fitting at least 2 sets away well and said they were a great. One was a candy glory red and if I remember right the color match was spot on.
You're talking about the Ultra_suppliers.com sets correct?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts