Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok folks I just spun up a batch of centerstand stops. I made up 5 but ones spoken for so the rest are available. 30.00 plus shipping.
These are copies of cbrquads design.

·
Play, it makes life fun
1,956 Posts
+1 on these stops. I have one and it works great.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 gone 3 left. Remus 02 shipping cost sent to you in private message
Tntthomas just hot yours so I'll reach out to you next.

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you have to credit CBRXXQuad for the design. Been keeping quiet about them in case he wanted to start making them again. But there have been inquireies and no answer as of yet.

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok all stops are spoken for at this time.

If there is enough demand I maker crank out some more

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok roll call if anyone else needs one of these chime in. I'm looking at couple weeks out. But between this sight and CBRXX.com I'll get a total and go from there. Thanks to those that snatched up the first 5.

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PT got you so 2 up got another from a separate sight asking for one as well.

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Roger that up to 3 now

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Updated Pics to what you will be actually getting

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright folks about to spin up more of these if anyone is interested North America side of the pond let me know let me know. If your on the Euro side Ade Reynolds is going to be your man.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you have to credit CBRXXQuad for the design. Been keeping quiet about them in case he wanted to start making them again. But there have been inquireies and no answer as of yet.
this is another option a tiny bracket on the bottom of the pipe i just put a rubber stop in the hole but can use anything very tidy and easy
center stand stop.jpg

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this is another option a tiny bracket on the bottom of the pipe i just put a rubber stop in the hole but can use anything very tidy and easy View attachment 130486
Macka
I've used that one as well. Just keep an eye on that side. It's been known to rotate the mid pipe sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
8,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok plates in hand this morning. These are being distributed stateside of the big pond. Ade is your Euro contact for one on that side of the pond. We decided to do it that way because of the postage to get it over there. I'll be finishing up 10 of these this weekend. One is spoken for already. Anyone else interested let me know 30.00 plus shipping

1 - 16 of 16 Posts