Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smilebig:Hey has anybody been able to buy a jacket: cbr1100xx , tried to buy jacket twice from the far east but got scammed both times. looking for jacket that has Honda cbr1100xx logo on it?:huh:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I got one from ebay a while ago and it all went fine. I can't remember where it came from though as it was some time ago. Sorry.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Heisti I put a bid in on the jacket, hope this seller is lagit not like the past 2 jackets I had to get a refund on!

·
Ascar
571 Posts
have you noticed that the logo on the arm is upside down and you cant read it when you are on the bike . black bird paddock jackets come up now and again and sell for anything from £20 to £60

·
Registered
23 Posts
Here is an ebay link to the identical jacket I have item number 150657363723. Sorry my camera is down right now.

·
Darkside Cycle Parts
159 Posts
EBay item no. 260931464230
I just orderedd this on eBay a couple days ago. Has been acknowledged that it will ship in a couple weeks, but takes up to 28 days to get here from Asia. Seems legit so far. Lets hope things will go well.
Cost was about $80. Canadian.
Brian

·
Darkside Cycle Parts
159 Posts
I just today received my Jacket. Ordered it 1st of Feb. Most of the time was spent in transit from Taiwan. Looks real good and quality is high,,,with the exception they spelled my name wrong. Will find my original order when I go in to the office on Monday and send a note off the these guys to see if they will do anything about it. Probably not worth it to send it back to try to correct the spelling and would most likely make a mess of the jacket. I have ordered some patches from Poland and already have a Blackbird motorcycle, iron on embroidered patch from Jim, so will see if one of these will cover up my mispelled name. Otherwise great spring & fall jacket. Check out eBay item 260931464230 for details.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts