Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to still get the preformed fuel hoses that come off of the fuel tap. Online searches not showing much.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Partzilla and CMSNL are both showing the 16955-MAT-000 Tube Fuel as available. Status may change when ordered?

Sean

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I have ordered two brass elbows and a meter of new hose. I run two inline filters, so there is always a bit of pipe cutting to do.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gave up on the in-line filters in the end. Too much faffing about with small lengths of hose and those brass elbows. Bought genuine fuel pipes and in tank strainer. £40 plus for a small plastic strainer made the eyes water a bit though!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Gave up on the in-line filters in the end. Too much faffing about with small lengths of hose and those brass elbows. Bought genuine fuel pipes and in tank strainer. £40 plus for a small plastic strainer made the eyes water a bit though!!
Where did you find a strainer ? - No one ever seems to have stock and some say it is deleted.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i think he refers to a aftermarket strainer
the gennie honda one is the eu seems NLS
the fuel tap also...
when i see this happening i try to buy unwanted second hand stock to keep the bike repairable in the future
paul

·
Registered
354 Posts
i got some old carbs to rebuild and all the hoses are stiff ill try the turpentine mix to see if that softens them up
if worked well on the float chamber seals after 4 days they were like new again and sealed perfectly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts