Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just joined, and wrote a bit of an introduction about me and the bike. So I did quite a build on the bike, and I am really happy with how it turned out. I took video clips along the way, and have been editing them into something sensible. So now I have three videos posted: the first is the introduction of the bike when nothing had been done to it, then second was about dissassembly and maintenance things like cleaning the injectors. And now I just uploaded the third, that is about the paining of the fairings and powdercoating of the aluminium bits. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPUPDSTT2re-ragx98Y2EA

The next is going to be about the suspension, that is quite interesting. Also, I put some pictures to https://www.instagram.com/glorious_blackbird

·
BirdDog
598 Posts
Outstanding collection of very informative videos Mr Glorious; and what a beautiful ‘bird. I was thrilled to see your choices in suspension upgrades; especially the fact that you used my friend Jamie Daugherty from my home-town for your front end. He is the best! Please let us know your long-term opinion regarding the Nitron shock. Many of us will be very interested in your feedback!
Cheers!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Outstanding collection of very informative videos Mr Glorious; and what a beautiful ‘bird. I was thrilled to see your choices in suspension upgrades; especially the fact that you used my friend Jamie Daugherty from my home-town for your front end. He is the best! Please let us know your long-term opinion regarding the Nitron shock. Many of us will be very interested in your feedback!
Cheers!
I have used nitron shocks for about 10 years, one on my cbr929 and one on my cbr900 97.
I put one on my bird last year, I got the remote preload adjusters one, and just like my other bikes with them on, it has been faultless, and worth my investment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts