Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
here's jonny
1,434 Posts
keep the teddy in the pram for now,
or do what your seller did. get rid! the bike is still worth sorting. once she is fixed she will be worth it.
you sound like my eldest who knows what he is getting for his birthday but cant have it until then!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Did you order a fpr yet? Put that in,find out where the oil came from.If its just simple like a clutch gasket change it,put new oil in and try again (fire it up).Done.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Did you order a fpr yet? Put that in,find out where the oil came from.If its just simple like a clutch gasket change it,put new oil in and try again (fire it up).Done.

I would like to think this is all it will take, and I sure as hell hope it is. I did not order the FPR yet, because I am traveling for business/traveling for the next 3 weeks. Won't get to tear it down til then. I am staying optimistic with you though.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
It's a BlackBird, keep the faith!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
It's a BlackBird, keep the faith!
The faith is being kept my man. My VFR has been put through some abuse and runs great.... anyway. I am sick of the electrical issues with the VFR. I am selling it and devoting my effort and money to the bird. Love them both, but I love the power more.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts