Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I was advised to join this forum to see if any of the members might be able to point me in the direction of a reliable expert or experienced Honda sales expert or someone who owns Glasses price guide.
I am looking to sell a Blackbird. 2003 with 62000 miles. All gloss black. In very good tidy condition. Full service history.
Would anyone be able to advice me of a reasonable ballpark figure for private sale?
Many thanks Smarty 444

· Registered
365 Posts
like real estate, you gotta look at your local comps (comparative local sales).

unless there's 1 too many zeros in your price, that bike might be $4-5k here in california. if you meant 6,200 miles $7-8k starting.

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Looking at Autotrader UK, there are 59 blackbirds currently for sale in UK. Most have lower mileage than yours. I'd say a ballpark is £2000 to £3000 using those others as a reference. But your best bet is to wait for someone from the UK to answer.

· Registered
416 Posts
Looking at Autotrader UK, there are 59 blackbirds currently for sale in UK. Most have lower mileage than yours. I'd say a ballpark is £2000 to £3000 using those others as a reference. But your best bet is to wait for someone from the UK to answer.

I'd agree with Leigh, compared to what's available, 2 to 3K. The higher priced bikes are usually in the dealers, so your looking at the lower end for a private sale.
There comes a point when the price levels off and even though the bike gets older, the value stays more or less the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts