Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a brief chat with some members on here (HERE'S THE THREAD) about having a little map to show where everyone VERY ROUGHLY is.

If you'd like to be added (or strongly object!), please comment on this thread with the location of a nearby place you'd be happy to meet up at.

PLEASE
don't mention the street you live in, especially a house number/name - we don't want anyone stealing your pride and joy!

Here's a linkie to the map:

MAP LINK CHANGED: cbrxx.com Honda Blackbird Owners Forum - Rider Locator - Google Maps

Cheers!

ADDITIONAL: OK Chaps, just to clarify, you are more than welcome to send me your gmail address and thereby add yourself and others. But PLEASE only send it via a PM and don't post your gmail address here - for your own security!

ALSO: If you only want to be added to the map by me, PLEASE only add details to this thread. There is no need to send me a PM.

·
Registered
791 Posts
DesertSilver, Lucerne Valley, CA. Meet at highway 18 and 247 at the 76 station.

·
Registered
652 Posts
How do I add myself to this on Monday night when I sign the title to my first XX?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A little update, here's people on the map:

1 - aussiekev
2 - BikerChris
3 - bullit
4 - Clos
5 - colins
6 - commrad
7 - deadman
8 - DesertSilver
9 - Gunner
10 - lensBird
11 - mikeyw64
12 - Rogerk
13 - RonC
14 - sailordudeii
15 - steveCBR1100xx
16 - Strek

Here's a little screen shot as well (click your back button to come back to this thread) :)

130621-1524-overview-map-members.png

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts
I don't see any Canucks on there yet. You can stick a pin in Ennismore Ontario, if you can find it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't see any Canucks on there yet. You can stick a pin in Ennismore Ontario, if you can find it.
You've been added matey :)
I sent you a PM. Thanks
Received and responded to mate :)

The list so far:

1 - aussiekev
2 - BikerChris
3 - Bluelagoona55
4 - bullit
5 - Clos
6 - colins
7 - commrad
8 - deadman
9 - DesertSilver
10 - Gunner
11 - lensBird
12 - MackBird
13 - mikeyw64
14 - Rogerk
15 - RonC
16 - sailordudeii
17 - Shewie
18 - steveCBR1100xx
19 - Strek

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool....................but what the fook ya put them all as dogslow blackies :nono: !!!!! where's my Titanium thats pretending to be a redbird !!! :clap:

can feel a respray coming on again :smilebig:
Well, as you're the second one to comment on the bloody colour of the bike, I've changed the logo for everyone, to something less colour related!

Good grief!:smilebig:

·
Flyin' Lo and Free
686 Posts
Just moved to Rio Rancho, NM...can't wait to tour my 'bird through the mountains out here...cheers.

1 - 20 of 489 Posts