Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya to you all, have a problem if anyone can help, I have a 2004 Blackbird and went to start bike a few days ago and was a non starter, no instruments,horn nothing, so put a new battery on it, and it is exactly the same, turn the key and nothing, any help please ??

· Registered
538 Posts
Check main fuses, one just behind the battery by itself in a plastic sheath, 30amp, then the other main one in the top of the starter solenoid, this is to the left side of the battery that has 2 main thicker wires coming from its top 30amp as well, if your battery is good and connected to clean tight fixings, there should be life, take it from there.

· Registered
66 Posts
Hiya to you all, have a problem if anyone can help, I have a 2004 Blackbird and went to start bike a few days ago and was a non starter, no instruments,horn nothing, so put a new battery on it, and it is exactly the same, turn the key and nothing, any help please ??
Wasn't it sparking at all?? If not then check out its batteries and fuel system.

· Registered
29 Posts
I have and 01redbird had the same problem it turned out to be my starter check it out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts