Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I was a participating member for a few years, then 4 years back had a bad accident (slow speed) and the insurance company wrote the bike off. I was recovering and on some pretty good drugs so wasn't thinking right and let the bike go.....
When recovered I bought a Yamaha ST1300 but after a year found it just to heavy to move around the garage/driveway so decided it was time to quit riding (I will be 81 next week) but after 2 weeks without a bike in the garage I bought an old 94 Yamaha Seca 2 (Diversion) that had been abandoned outside for 3 years (BC Canada, harsh winters) and rebuilt it. Very long story, but missed my Blackbird so much was looking for another and came across my old one, so bought it back. Happy as a clam, needed some TLC but cannot believe my luck.
Good to be back.Regards to all.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello All, I was a participating member for a few years, then 4 years back had a bad accident (slow speed) and the insurance company wrote the bike off. I was recovering and on some pretty good drugs so wasn't thinking right and let the bike go.....
When recovered I bought a Yamaha ST1300 but after a year found it just to heavy to move around the garage/driveway so decided it was time to quit riding (I will be 81 next week) but after 2 weeks without a bike in the garage I bought an old 94 Yamaha Seca 2 (Diversion) that had been abandoned outside for 3 years (BC Canada, harsh winters) and rebuilt it. Very long story, but missed my Blackbird so much was looking for another and came across my old one, so bought it back. Happy as a clam, needed some TLC but cannot believe my luck.
Good to be back.Regards to all.
Welcome back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts