Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Normally, yes. But sadly, universal intercom doesn't work for me since my 2nd HFP channel is paired to my radar detector.

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Ahh well then guess they can just relay to you for me.

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Working today and at 32deg right now not sure i want to ride.
Gotta love that altitude well give it couple hours it will warm up lol. I'll bring up the lid with the com's system and the tire irons tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ok loving this Cardo. Now bluetoothed to phone. Can shut music on and off radio on and off and answer a phone call and person doesn't even know I am on the bike and just like talking on phone hands free. No crossover delay at all Auto volume as background noise goes up and down. Sweet if bike to bike is this good then this thing rocks!!!

Reactions: DaveJB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Know it a bit of an old thread, But Hello all recently got a 98 BB and have been putting her into good shape. I'm in Prescott AZ. Very pleased to have found this forum, lots of good info that has helped me greatly so thanks to all for that!

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Welcome
There's a few birds here in the valley and one up by you in Prescott.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome
There's a few birds here in the valley and one up by you in Prescott.
maybe the one up in Prescott was/ is the one i recently bought? 98 model in Black low miles <13k but unloved for quite a while though, but she's starting to look nicer as I work through her, seem to run like a top after a carb clean (goodness they didn't want to come off) enjoying working on her very much though, and loving comparing notes with my son back in the UK with his 97 Baby Blade.

·
Super Moderator
8,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Nah the one other I knew of up there is a 01 FI. Sandsquidxx is the owner and a friend

21 - 30 of 30 Posts