Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
The road looks a bit beat up from the winter. Do you know the two peeps in front. I guess "no pussies" allowed. lol :evilaugh: I have no problem but you're a bit far away from me. Name that camera.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Excellent policy, now that you mention it.

·
Just call me Mike
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no i do not know any of the people that filmed the video, i just found it on youtube.... but my buddy and i just rode it last night after i got my vario windscreen put on... talk about twisty heaven... and they finally cleaned the chip sealant off so the road was nice and grippy... BUT there were a few loose rocks so you had to keep a really sharp eye on the road.... my buddy and i were riding that road a lot quicker then they were in that video...

·
Resident Eh?hole.
17,177 Posts

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
no i do not know any of the people that filmed the video, i just found it on youtube.... but my buddy and i just rode it last night after i got my vario windscreen put on... talk about twisty heaven... and they finally cleaned the chip sealant off so the road was nice and grippy... BUT there were a few loose rocks so you had to keep a really sharp eye on the road.... my buddy and i were riding that road a lot quicker then they were in that video...

I am glad to hear you were not in that vid, as....if the guy with the camera keeps riding with his suspension like that, he will soon be filming the steep drop ,to the sudden stop

Lois

·
Back in Black,AC/DC
2,008 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i think the guy in the vid can't ride,his lines are all [email protected]#ked up,IMO:thumb:
This is what happens when you look 3 feet in front of your bike and you think the phrase "multi-apexed that bitch!" is a good thing.

·
TEDZXX
1,791 Posts
Suh weet road although the rider was a bit slow and seemed stuck in one gear the whole time. I love that hairpin!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Deathwish...I would ride it with you again if you and your buddy ever want to go. I have been on that road a few times...summer and winter. That road does get a lot of traffic all year round...popular place to ride snowmobiles in the winter too (Lincoln, MT).

Got the bike all together and ready to ride...just some cosmetics left to make her look pretty again.

·
Just call me Mike
4,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Suh weet road although the rider was a bit slow and seemed stuck in one gear the whole time. I love that hairpin!
like i said, i don't know who the riders were, i just found the vid on youtube... and there are 3 or 4 of those hairpin u-turns along that road

1 - 18 of 18 Posts