Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Hey BIO do you know Washington Cycle Works?
Washington Cycle Works is great. First they are honest. They know motorcycles. They can get most anything you want. They don't overcharge or try to sell you stuff you don't need/want.

I had them dyno my stock Blackbird and they said don't change a thing. The torque curve was flat. I got an honest 135 RWHP.

They measured my sag with my gear on. Everything checked out. Good to go.

I get up around north there often. We should pick a place and time to meet up.

PS Now in Jersey you can just pay $435 and get out of most any speeding ticket. Expensive but so are points in the long run.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Meeting a fellow xxer today at Chatterbox in Augusta in Sussex County at 12PM if anyone wants to join.
Greg

·
Registered
172 Posts
Anyone up for some hooligan riding let me know, I usually ride sundays in Sussex,upstate Ny and PA. I warn u, our riding style isn't for everyone...

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
The Supranos?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Anyone up for some hooligan riding let me know, I usually ride sundays in Sussex,upstate Ny and PA. I warn u, our riding style isn't for everyone...

No Hooligan riding, but if you want to ride at a decent pace under somwhat NJ legal limits PM me. My bike is store in sussex County NJ

·
Turn to the Dark Side.
107 Posts
I am in South Jersey by way of Montclair by way of Brooklyn, ny by way of Atlanta,ga, by way of South Jersey by way of The Bronx,by way of Brooklyn! whew, any way welcome and if you need company for a ride, holler at me and I think I can join you.:evilaugh:

·
Registered
83 Posts
ok who wants to get a ride together in north jersey. June 13th meeting point Dunkin Donuts in newton NJ rt206 say 10am. I will be there come and enjoy a ride.

·
Let's Ride!
14 Posts
We're a little over 3 hours north of you, Cortland, NY. I actually bought my Bird down by you in Newton and rode it the 4 hours back home. If you're ever going to be in the area, let us know!

Chad

·
Registered
152 Posts
okay hello there everyone from the north I'm located in Paterson NJ and work at somerset NJ yeah what a ride lol what's going on Juan1 how u been? I ride a 99 bird and would like to meet other people in the area to go riding.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like it has been awhile since anyone has posted anything on here for local riders. I am in the 08051 area code and do a good bit of riding and would love to meet up with some other bird riders. Who is still local?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Denville, the Hub of Morris County. I've been taking quick runs through Berkshire Valley, Lake Mohawk, Holland Mountain. I'm off next week if anybody is riding.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts