Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sussex county here franklin 07416 any close neighbors out there

·
Registered
759 Posts
I am 1363.28 miles from Franklin. :evilaugh:

Hope you find some XXer's up there. I got like 10 XXer's around me and we've never met. That just a crime really!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool we will all have to meet up and ride

·
Registered
143 Posts
I am up in Ulster county NY Exit 17 on the NYS Thruway. Great riding up here got a lot of back country roads in the mountains notraffic and a lot of twistys

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rooten Tooten Newton here! Gettin my bird tomorrow from south Jersey!
:)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey welcome Joe! I live in PA now but originally from Hackettstown NJ. Not too far from Newton. Did a lot of "stuff" in my youth in Sussex County. Spent some time in Stillwater and thereabouts. Some nice twisty roads out there.

Don't get over the border too often anymore on the bike. Come on over to PA for a ride some time.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Washington Cycle has been around quite a while. They cater to the Club Racers and more dedicated street rider. They also do dyno tuning...Good all around shop that I've delt with in the past...Hank

·
Registered
125 Posts
congers rockland county not too far away used to spend a lot of time at cherry ridge shooting range(by canister reservoir) nice places to ride you way.I like riding across 106 thru harriman park across to nj then rt 94 or northern23 maybe ill see you out there .... chris :smilebig:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Budd Lake,NJ in Morris County

Chatterbox on Thursdays
Ledgwood Car Show on Tuesdays

Washington Cycle is a good all around place and they do pretty good on Tire prices and mounting for a dealer type network

I have off all next week anyone what to get together? I might be meeting guys from the sport-touring.net board at the Dealware Water gp welcome center on the NJ side on Friday Morning.
Greg

·
Premium Member
5,896 Posts
Bronx 10456. We should do a NY/NJ/CT/PA, quad-state area get together. Will be out of town for the weekend though. Someone w/some organizational skills throw out some ideas!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
ditto sounds good also away this weekend:)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
im up for it newton like 15 min from me hanks about same lets put ride togther

·
Registered
73 Posts
I will be at the chatterbox Thursday night:)

I also am meeting some guys from various forum for a rdie on the 4th at 9AM at the NJ side welcome cener at the Delaware Water gap
Greg

1 - 20 of 39 Posts