Honda CBR XX Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well, if they have the moulds allready man...
;)
I been trying to tell you all this time...init..

·
Registered
7 Posts
First sorry for my english.
With the carbon parts can you chose the color ? Because my bike is like this one

I like the color but if i can change my fairing with one with the same color but with the weight of the carbon why not.

I hope you understand my question...

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
First sorry for my english.
With the carbon parts can you chose the color ? Because my bike is like this one

I like the color but if i can change my fairing with one with the same color but with the weight of the carbon why not.

I hope you understand my question...
You can of course paint the carbon panels any coour you like.
But to be honest it kinda beats the point..
Yes there will be a weight reduction, but I expect it to be less than 5 kilos in total, if that.

The project is on hold for a lil while, as I am again pennyless and very frustruted..

·
Registered
104 Posts
depending on how bad the us to euro exchange gets i may jump in on this as well. i was going to respray the bird, but i'll skip that for a full carbon fiber panel set *grin*

·
NEED WORK!
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Unfortunately the project is on temporary halt on my side, as my finances took another dive for the worst and I have other things to finish first.
I will be pursuing this nonetheless, it will just take more time.
If anyone wants to jump in before me this is fine and I can help with all the contacts/mail/whatever.
I do not look to make a penny on this, just looking for volume which would produce a better price kinda thing..
:)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts