Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day,
Im Dave from the OZBlackbird site. Good to be here, on the recommendation of Dale. Thanks.

The site looks like the thing I been looking for. Well done guys.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome, Dave, and we're happy to have you.

I consider OZBlackbird.net one of the very best with regard to staying on topic, yet also allowing for a pleasant community involvement. You can't have too many Blackbird forums. :)

Er, well.... you can't have too many Blackbird forums comprised of actual XX enthusiasts who are mature enough to stay largely on-topic, anyway.... :rolleyes: ;)

Again, welcome, m8!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome, Dave, and we're happy to have you.

I consider OZBlackbird.net one of the very best with regard to staying on topic, yet also allowing for a pleasant community involvement. You can't have too many Blackbird forums. :)

Er, well.... you can't have too many Blackbird forums comprised of actual XX enthusiasts who are mature enough to stay largely on-topic, anyway.... :rolleyes: ;)

Again, welcome, m8!
+1 on Dales post.
Welcome to this forum, m-eight.:D

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh Dear! :inlove: It's starting again.

·
Blackbird1937
91 Posts
hi warchild and members..i enjoyed your forum so here i am.when i checked this forum today i thought i was on ozblkbrd site with the amount of aussies.i ride a 2003 blue bird,88j gsxr750,also have a hardly ridden sp1 castrol honda signed by colin edwards.regards to all peterpan.aust.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not all people are big cuddly teddy bears like me Redline.:kiss:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Vern U have all these bikes and not one offer to lend me one while mine is at the docters???
Wishing I still had all those "past" bikes - would be a regular sales lot in the garage. Right now, just the BB. We also have a GS500 and an R6, but the GS was my wife's starter, and the R6 is her now daily rider. You're welcome to ride either of those though!!!:eek:

I am going to find another ride to play with next year. Either an older CB750 or a Daytona (big difference huh?).

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Dave,Crow and Sandman. Sorry I haven't responded to your intro posts before now:O

Mike
It's too late now.:bitchslap: Feelings have been hurt. Insensitive ......

er.... I think I forgot to respond to someone elses too? :hmm:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
'Sticks and stones may break my bones,
but whips and chains excite me.'
Ya sick bugger. :rotfl:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts