Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
xxx99
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im for sure making this 02 a street fighter....I can pretty much handle everything but I want to pick the right aftermarket cluster as mine is damaged beyond repair (or maybe not for some) and yes its digital....So for those of you that have installed aftermarket gauges what is the best option? and any tips on install? Thanks guys :)

There is a blue/purple Bird quad on Youtube that has a sweet looking gauge...

·
xxx99
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which model Hank? Your pic shows the VR3...and is it easy to hook up? Price? and Have you shipped the forks? maybe we can include that and save me a shipping cost

·
xxx99
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also does anyone know of a stock gauge off another bike that is easy to install? Or even uses the same plug as a FI model???

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I just sent the link for you to see the unit..I'd presume it's the cheapest model but who knows.
You'd have to contact them for a manual unless they have it online. Its just wire connections IIRC.
Fork parts left already...
$75.00 to your door sound fair?
Lemme know
Hank

·
xxx99
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Owe duh :) I thought you meant the mounting brackets for the gauge...Ok great! Thanks alot Hank! I will kick around the gauge and let you know...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I joined customfighters.com while building a fighter type Vmax a few years ago. They have a forum listing , " Electrical and Lights " , which lists many different gauges they have tried or reviewed. A wealth of info. there.

·
xxx99
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Owe no :) well the old saying s*&^ or get off the pot...Its ok Hank I appreciate the fork bottoms...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts