Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Blackbird community,

A few months ago I was perusing Craigslist and came across the perfect luggage kit for my silver bird. I had a few conversations with the seller but through Craigslist's platform so I never got proper contact information. Even after a month of discussion, the luggage had not been sold yet so I was wondering if it might be still available now.

With that said, does any one know of a Steve who lives in Shelburne, VT who owns(ed) a 2002 Silver Blackbird? The guy seems to be quite the wrencher, the images he shared show a very packed garage/workshop with lots of tools.

Steve if you're a member of this forum, please reach out as I am ready to drive up from NYC and pick up the luggage immediately!

Cheers,
Vipin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dear Vipin

This may not cheer you much. I also saw that Craigslist post and was able to make the connection in time to buy the complete 3 box GIVI luggage set and wing rack from Steve. It is indeed lovely and I look forward to using it take some long trips on the Blackbird with my wife. If ever the day comes I need to part with it, I’ll look you up on the forum.

Happy riding
Felasfa “Phil”

Hi Blackbird community,

A few months ago I was perusing Craigslist and came across the perfect luggage kit for my silver bird. I had a few conversations with the seller but through Craigslist's platform so I never got proper contact information. Even after a month of discussion, the luggage had not been sold yet so I was wondering if it might be still available now.

With that said, does any one know of a Steve who lives in Shelburne, VT who owns(ed) a 2002 Silver Blackbird? The guy seems to be quite the wrencher, the images he shared show a very packed garage/workshop with lots of tools.

Steve if you're a member of this forum, please reach out as I am ready to drive up from NYC and pick up the luggage immediately!

Cheers,
Vipin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts