Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Back in Black,AC/DC
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:evilaugh:went looking for exhausts on the net & came across this beauty, can anyone tell me were i can find the front end, she looks wild, naked bird:thumb:

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
Personally I'd put the fairing back on.

·
Back in Black,AC/DC
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh i hear ya, but i can get a wrecked bird fairly cheap in oz & too have the option of bikini or full would be pritty good

·
... Get A Good Lawyer !
3,082 Posts
Personally I'd put the fairing back on.
:plus1:
Taking the fairing off the 'Bird will cost you at least 10% off your top speed !
And lets face it ............................... That's why we love our 'Birds !

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
:evilaugh:went looking for exhausts on the net & came across this beauty, can anyone tell me were i can find the front end, she looks wild, naked bird:thumb:

I came across this kit while surfing one night. Don't know the web address, but it was a Jap site.

Didn't book mark it cause , for example, just the side covers for the radiator were somewhere in the neibourhood of 600$ and a front fender would set ya back 250$........buy some plastic on ebay if you can....be way way cheaper in the long run.

Lou

·
http://geoffjames.blogspot.com
391 Posts
One of my riding partners has a 2003 X11 with Ohlins suspension. It's had the speedo cluster and radiator surround painted black and in the flesh, it's a really good looking brute. Curiously, it has a 5 speed gearbox but with the re-mapped motor, that's all it needs as it rides a wave of torque. I've ridden it on a twisty road and it's a joy to ride. The Avon Storm tyres are perfectly suited to this bike. Ergonomics are superb.

IMHO, Honda made a mistake marketing them with lurid tank paint jobs but in black, it really looks the business. I'd be very happy to own one.

·
Back in Black,AC/DC
2,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, i'll do some surfing & see what comes up, but i agree with Kiwibird & she is a fine lookin dame. x11 i don't think they came out in oz but i like it:thumb:

·
http://geoffjames.blogspot.com
391 Posts
thanks guys, i'll do some surfing & see what comes up, but i agree with Kiwibird & she is a fine lookin dame. x11 i don't think they came out in oz but i like it:thumb:

If you haven't already seen it, go here: The Honda x11 Owners Club.. Somewhere, there are some performance figures and I seem to remember that it out-grunts the 'bird at the bottom end.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts