Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys how much roughly do you think a 52 plate blackbird is worth
with less than 6000 miles on it 1 owner from new just been serviced with genuine honda parts and it’s got a 12 month mot runs and rides as it should thanks pete

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,104 Posts
What is a 52 Plate Blackbird?
Other than that it sounds like a nice find. Anywhere from $4000 to $5500 USD

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,104 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Believe it or not the very low mileage would put me off as a potential buyer, it means the bike has hardly been used in the past 19 years and that could most certainly spell problems.
Its only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it, but if you put it up for six and a half and get it you would be laughing all the way to the bank,in reality though I reckon around £3995 to £4250.

·
Registered
321 Posts
In the US prices have been creeping up. Aside from the general state of the relevant economies, three things tend to impact XX prices; scarcity, condition, and location. Very good to excellent examples have seen actual sale prices in the vicinity of $6K (US) or better. Some collector grade examples (pristine, low mileage, well maintained, etc.) easily exceed that.
The bottom line is simple; what anything is worth is whatever someone is willing to pay.

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,104 Posts
In the US prices have been creeping up. Aside from the general state of the relevant economies, three things tend to impact XX prices; scarcity, condition, and location. Very good to excellent examples have seen actual sale prices in the vicinity of $6K (US) or better. Some collector grade examples (pristine, low mileage, well maintained, etc.) easily exceed that.
The bottom line is simple; what anything is worth is whatever someone is willing to pay.
Yes, all used bike prices are going up due to the scarcity of new bikes. 3 or 4 dealers I was in... basically no bikes. 2 have zero bikes on the floor.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts