Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I haven't been here since 2012 since I broke my back so here goes I have the last significant apparel reminding me off my BB its a Blackbird Jacket I've even worn this to the snow its that warm. I've only seen 2 of these before the other one being my wife I purchased these in England when I bought my bird and now I need some money. Okay I don't know what value to put on this jacket I'm
Sports uniform Black Sports jersey Jersey Sleeve
Sports uniform Jersey Black Sleeve Sports jersey
a XXL a bit heavier now but it still fits so does anyone throw around a couple of prices. Also if I have put this in the wrong area sorry about that as its been a long time since I was on here. Waz57

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,369 Posts
Whats it made out of? Leather or textile? Looks like textile.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sorry about your back mate. I am a med - large so it wouldn’t fit me. Otherwise I would have jumped at the chance. Did you hurt your back on a Bird?

·
Play, it makes life fun
2,369 Posts
Are you in the UK? Thinking about getting it unless shipping to the States is outrageous.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Now I haven't been here since 2012 since I broke my back so here goes I have the last significant apparel reminding me off my BB its a Blackbird Jacket I've even worn this to the snow its that warm. I've only seen 2 of these before the other one being my wife I purchased these in England when I bought my bird and now I need some money. Okay I don't know what value to put on this jacket I'm View attachment 132781 View attachment 132782 a XXL a bit heavier now but it still fits so does anyone throw around a couple of prices. Also if I have put this in the wrong area sorry about that as its been a long time since I was on here. Waz57
Hi, nice jacket! I’m in OZ too and have a black 06 Bird. I have no idea what it’s worth. Being a pensioner it’s probably out of this old guys price range. Damn size is right as well. Sorry about the spine, have my own spinal problems too, but luckily I still manage to ride weekly.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Now I haven't been here since 2012 since I broke my back so here goes I have the last significant apparel reminding me off my BB its a Blackbird Jacket I've even worn this to the snow its that warm. I've only seen 2 of these before the other one being my wife I purchased these in England when I bought my bird and now I need some money. Okay I don't know what value to put on this jacket I'm View attachment 132781 View attachment 132782 a XXL a bit heavier now but it still fits so does anyone throw around a couple of prices. Also if I have put this in the wrong area sorry about that as its been a long time since I was on here. Waz57
How much do you want for it

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Mate, 'm in Australia, I would pay $300 AUD and the shipping, is it still available?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts