Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One owner Bought new in 2005. Only 1500 miles. All stock except windshield and risers. Have originals. Always stored in a heated garage. Runs great. Fell over in the garage once and the only damage was the thing on the bottom of the foot-peg broke off. It was obviously there for that very reason. Email me if interested. I moved on to other toys and would love to find it a good home.

·
Registered
364 Posts
One owner Bought new in 2005. Only 1500 miles. All stock except windshield and risers. Have originals. Always stored in a heated garage. Runs great. Fell over in the garage once and the only damage was the thing on the bottom of the foot-peg broke off. It was obviously there for that very reason. Email me if interested. I moved on to other toys and would love to find it a good home.
Hello! Sorry to see you go! However, if U want to sell your Bird faster add some good pictures! Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will do. It looks exactly like it did when I bought it off the showroom floor. Runs like new. I did put a new battery in it a few years ago. I let it sit to long without a trickle or starting it. I would put the stock risers back on because the cable gets tight when you turn the wheel all the way.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
No way to email you, David. You can send your email to me by private messenger if you wish.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No pix, no price, no location? You selling a bike or a bridge?
I live 30 mins South of Denver. I figured people on this forum would know what a black CBRXX looks like….they all look alike. Price…make me an offer. I would like to find a nice home that will give it ,more attention than I can. Wants to run. David
AFEF3AA8-3B52-4412-9744-720C2A4FC711.jpeg
AFEF3AA8-3B52-4412-9744-720C2A4FC711.jpeg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts