Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Willing to take a hit from what I paid to off-load it. Find this thing a good home!

I have a non-operational 03 sitting in my garage taking up space. Thought I could do something with it, but decided against it due to lack of mechanical ability and my mechanic friend moving. Great parts bike or winter project for someone with better time management skills. Needs engine work, but what kind, I have no clue so don't bother asking, hahaha! Clean NY title. Odometer reads 162K, although that's sort of moot since it needs work. Price reflects non-running status, plus the value of all the added components installed listed below. Not to mention the forum-friendly discount! This is the same info from my cycletrader ad and FB marketplace. Cosmetically, it ain't pretty but will update with pics or PM you with them if you want. Let me know!

AS-IS, all or nothing, not parting out as I don't have the time or motivation. Help me help you.

-Additions/Modifications from stock:

Penske rear shock and remote under-seat reservoir
Dynojet Power Commander
Yoshimura 4-1 full exhaust system
Galfer front brake rotor discs
Pyramid carbon fiber look tire hugger
Pirelli Angel GT II tires - dated 2018
Stainless steel brake and clutch lines
MRA smoke windscreen
Frame sliders
Saddleman leather seat, reupholstered over OEM
K&N Air Filter
LED undertail turn signals and LED brake light bulbs

Frame is in excellent condition. Tank has minor dings/dents from original owner, expected minor scratches and swirl marks from use. Inside is clean. Side fairing panels have minor stress cracks at screw holes and scrapes. Mirrors have paint scrapes. Engine side covers show no signs of dropping or road rash. Fork seals have slight seaping. Ignition is keyed for one key, gas cap and seat unlock or keyed separately and will accept the two other spare keys. Replaced battery last month.

Have a few spare parts that will come with the bike: VFR bars, ignition/gas cap lock/seat release set, OEM owner's manual, Haynes service manual. Will accept Cash, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, Certified Check, or Personal Check if it clears prior to signing title. Willing to work with shippers or to trailer within ~100 miles or so at buyer's expense.
IMG_0162.JPEG
IMG_0164.JPEG
IMG_0166.JPEG
IMG_0168.JPEG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts