Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A beautiful example of the Super Blackbird. This 2 owner bike is in excellent condition with only 17,107 miles on the clock. Recently serviced with new Metzeler Roadtec tires front and rear. There is a small scratch on the bottom of the tank but otherwise, the bike is in excellent shape. Upgrades include Two Brothers Slip on exhausts, Heli Risers, lowered pegs, Throttlemeister and LED headlight.
These are rare to find in this condition.

Asking $5,500 cash. Free and clear Title in hand
n hand.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A beautiful example of the Super Blackbird. This 2 owner bike is in excellent condition with only 17,107 miles on the clock. Recently serviced with new Metzeler Roadtec tires front and rear. There is a small scratch on the bottom of the tank but otherwise, the bike is in excellent shape. Upgrades include Two Brothers Slip on exhausts, Heli Risers, lowered pegs, Throttlemeister and LED headlight.

Asking $5,500 cash. Free and clear Title in hand View attachment 131591 n hand.
Much interested in your bike. Please give me a call after 8PM EST 713-594-9116. I live in Maine. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

Is this Bike still available?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Photo looks just like '02 my bird, except mine is 100% stock, without the upgrades you mentioned. Mine was a one-owner bike when I bought it in 2008, and it had just under 2,500 miles on it at the time (belonged to a doctor who apparently never rode it). Still looked like new. I bought it (actually I "stole it" would probably be more accurate) for $5,200. It has 20,000 miles on it today, and has been garage kept; however, mine is not for sale. If yours is as described, somebody is going to love getting it for $5,500.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts