Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird

This Honda Blackbird is in excellent condition. I am the second owner. The original owner worked at the Honda Motorsports store in Los Angeles CA. The bike was in storage for 11 years and has only 21,000 miles (34,000 Km).
The bike has always been carefully maintained and is in near perfect condition. The bike has a new set of Michelin PR 5 tires and a Shorai battery.

In addition, the bike has the following extras:

Corbin Beetle Bags (optional)
Corbin Seat with Backrest
Altrider rear rack
HID headlight
LED taillight and turn signals
VFR handlebars
Buel lowered foot pegs
Oxford heated grips
Wilbers 640 rear shock with remote preload adjuster and progressive fork springs. Set up for 205 lbs.

Asking $3950 Canadian, $3000 US, without the Beetle bags. $4500 Canadian, $3350 US with the bags.

Call Tom at 604-506-6718 Vancouver Canada

Attachments

·
Older wiser and sorer
1,572 Posts
Very nice. How on earth these original owners dont put more miles on them baffles me. I suppose they have garages full of 'what will i ride today?' bikes.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Re: 2002 Honda Blackbird

Very nice indeed. Pity I'm on the wrong side of the globe or I'd seriously think about it.
What screen is that one? Looks a lot like the aftermarket screen that came on mine ... I've never worked out the brand ...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 2002 Honda Blackbird

This bike is in Canada. I have maintained the bike for the last 12,000 miles myself. Oil changes every year and flushed the brakes and clutch every two years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts