Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to health issues, I can no longer keep or ride my beloved XX. I have been putting this off for quite awhile, but I feel it is time. I had developed really bad arthritis in my knees, and subsequently had a tipover in my driveway when my left knee gave out. Some scratches on the side cover of the engine, but no other issue from it. This was summer of 2017. Then June of 2018 I had a stroke. I have recovered, and have some residual effects still lingering.

The bike only has 14k miles. I have done alot of work on her, mostly unnecessary, but whomever buys her gets on hell of a bargain. It was a California bike originally, and I have removed and kept the smog equipment. I have a bunch of other parts too that can go with the bike. Clear title in hand. Here is a list of parts on the bike -

New Brake Pads
New DID gold chain
New sprockets
New CCT adjuster
New custom stainless chain guard
New K&N Filter
New LEDs for signal and tail lights
New Paint
New Foot pegs
New Battery
Delkavic 4-1-2 Stainless Exhaust, Ceramic coated
D&D exhaust mufflers with no logo
Power Commander III
Double Radiator Fan upgrade
Inner cowl upgrade
Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen
Throttlemeister Cruise control
HID Headlights

New Parts available that go with bike -
Racetech Gold Valve kit
Racetech Springs
New Michelin Pilot tires
Accel Rectifier

Here is a link to my threads from some work I have done to her, with lots of pics -

https://www.cbrxx.com/search.php?searchid=4734033

$4500 - No test rides without cash in hand

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in North Carolina but I am willing to fly out to Texas to look at this BB. Please send me a pm with your phone number and a good time to call you. I will also pm you.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Sorry to hear about the health issues, buddy. Your ingenuity is one of the main reasons I enjoy my bike more than i used to. Best wishes for a full recovery. Do keep in touch.

Due to health issues, I can no longer keep or ride my beloved XX. I have been putting this off for quite awhile, but I feel it is time. I had developed really bad arthritis in my knees, and subsequently had a tipover in my driveway when my left knee gave out. Some scratches on the side cover of the engine, but no other issue from it. This was summer of 2017. Then June of 2018 I had a stroke. I have recovered, and have some residual effects still lingering.

The bike only has 14k miles. I have done alot of work on her, mostly unnecessary, but whomever buys her gets on hell of a bargain. It was a California bike originally, and I have removed and kept the smog equipment. I have a bunch of other parts too that can go with the bike. Clear title in hand. Here is a list of parts on the bike -

New Brake Pads
New DID gold chain
New sprockets
New CCT adjuster
New K&N Filter
New Paint
New Foot pegs
New Battery
Power Commander III
Inner cowl upgrade
HID Headlights

Racetech Gold Valve kit
Racetech Springs
New Michelin Pilot tires
Accel Rectifier

Here is a link to my threads from some work I have done to her, with lots of pics -

https://www.cbrxx.com/search.php?searchid=4734033

·
Registered
13 Posts

New Brake Pads
New DID gold chain
New sprockets
New CCT adjuster
New K&N Filter
New Paint
New Foot pegs
New Battery
Power Commander III
Inner cowl upgrade
HID Headlights

Racetech Gold Valve kit
Racetech Springs
New Michelin Pilot tires
Accel Rectifier

Search threads

Is this bike still for sail?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts