Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing my "nose cone" because of a crack on the bottom of the fairing. I have no idea how it got the there. It must have been there when I bought that bike a couple of years ago. The paint is in excellent shape and as you can see in the pics it looks great. I bought a new OEM unit last year and I am finally getting around to replace the unit. Please look at the pics and you can see the paint is in outstanding condition. I am sure a repair can be made but like I said I have a new fairing. It would be for the fairing only, no opieces or parts that attach to it.
I am asking $100 plus shipping. Please ask away with any questions, comments or concerns....

·
Registered
281 Posts
nice part at a price that's more than fair. I recently repaired a crack on my fairing (near the mirror mount) very satisfactorily (is that a word?) with this cheap harbor freight plastic welding kit;

excellent results by just melting the metal screen into the plastic on the backside of the crack, feels strong as new.

good luck with the sale!

ps. how much shipping to 95111? you know, just in case...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s a big box ... I’ll let ya know Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice part at a price that's more than fair. I recently repaired a crack on my fairing (near the mirror mount) very satisfactorily (is that a word?) with this cheap harbor freight plastic welding kit;

excellent results by just melting the metal screen into the plastic on the backside of the crack, feels strong as new.

good luck with the sale!

ps. how much shipping to 95111? you know, just in case...

Looks like $83.64 to San Jose.... UPS Ground. It's a big box!

Let me know, I really would like to get it out of my garage.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey ptx, I'm getting ready to throw this thing out....if you want it just pay for shipping and it's yours. I really need the space.....

Mario

·
Registered
3 Posts
did you sell the fairing ? if not ill buy it

I am replacing my "nose cone" because of a crack on the bottom of the fairing. I have no idea how it got the there. It must have been there when I bought that bike a couple of years ago. The paint is in excellent shape and as you can see in the pics it looks great. I bought a new OEM unit last year and I am finally getting around to replace the unit. Please look at the pics and you can see the paint is in outstanding condition. I am sure a repair can be made but like I said I have a new fairing. It would be for the fairing only, no opieces or parts that attach to it.
I am asking $100 plus shipping. Please ask away with any questions, comments or concerns....

View attachment 129133 View attachment 129134 View attachment 129135 View attachment 129136 View attachment 129137 View attachment 129138 View attachment 129139
did you

View attachment 129133 View attachment 129134 View attachment 129135 View attachment 129136 View attachment 129137 View attachment 129138 View attachment 129139

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts