Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold my 01' black Bird but have some extra wind screens clear and tinted, $15 and $10 carbon look front fender $20, stock rear wheel $35, right side tank trim $10, stock swingarm with axel $20 new oil filter $5, rear battle axe tire 75% tread $15, Professional service manual $35, left rear foot peg and bracket $5, all parts in nice shape if interested in any or all please call 610 462 6771 for faster response . shipping not included in price. PayPal accepted

thanks,
Joel

Attachments

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Re: 2001 Black Bird parts CHEAP

Joel, I'd like the rear cowl, the frankenstein bolts, and the headlight protector to 18810. Can you shoot me a shipped price, or text me? I pm'd you my phone number.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 2001 Black Bird parts CHEAP

Hi Joe,

$95 should cover parts and shipping as the box for the cowl will be a bit oversized.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
If you don't get a response soon, just text him.

Joel was super to deal with, parts quickly shipped and very well packed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, Joel! I am in need of a left front foot peg. IMHO, your left foot peg (and bracket) is a front one, not a rear one. Please, enlight me. TIA!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still have a few parts avail,,,, Smoked screen A/M $15 Rear Alloy Wheel $20 Front Carbon look fender $15 DIY high clear screen $10 rear foot peg with bracket $5 new oil filter $5 left side tank trim panel $5 or all for $80 shipping included in lower 48

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Joel,

I will take the DIY Clear Screen and the Oil Filter, ZIP 60163...let's sort the detail in a PM, I can do Paypal. gracias!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi there,
Just checking to see if you still have the left front foot peg? I’ll take it and can pay today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 20 of 20 Posts