Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if there's something you need that's not listed let me know and i'll see if it's available and usable. if you'd like a part call dibs on it here in the thread and send me a pm as well. the bike is black in colour, had 138K km's and ran great. prices are in USD and do not include shipping. i'm willing to send parts anywhere on your dime. i'm not totally up to speed on pricing for all blackbird parts so if you feel i'm way off here then shoot me an offer and i'll check it out.

complete lockset - tank cap, seat lock, ignition: $180

rear caliper complete: $80

L&R levers: $30

tank without pump/sender: $200

tail/brake light: $40

rear signal lights: $40

wiring harness - relatively new as it was replaced approx 5000km's ago: $160

rear wheel: $125

gauges (km's): $80

radiator: $100

oil cooler: $40

L&R rear sets: $100

L&R passenger pegs: $30

L&R oem exhaust - some scratches but pretty clean: $80

centre stand: $30

there is a very small dent in the tank that you have to look to find, just standing and looking at the bike you can't see it.

sold parts:

fairings, forks, seat, stator cover, screen, ecu, fuel pump, headlight, undertail, mirrors,

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hi, sorry about your bird. I am interested in the mirrors, right fairing and tail fairing. Could you send me a pic of the rash?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Can you send me a pic of the upper fairing when you have some free time

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to this forum thing...I had a bit of an accident while hauling my blackbird last week and am in need of a new upper fairing, right handle bar and front brake master cylinder. Is yours titanium in color and what condition is the upper fairing in? How would i proceed to purchase them from you?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am new to this forum thing...I had a bit of an accident while hauling my blackbird last week and am in need of a new upper fairing, right handle bar and front brake master cylinder. Is yours titanium in color and what condition is the upper fairing in? How would i proceed to purchase them from you?
hi sent you a pm as well, the bike is black in colour.

in terms of online private purchases most people use paypal and once payment is received then the parts are shipped. if paying by paypal most sellers request that the buyer covers the paypal fees or that the buyer sends the money as a gift. the advantage to the buyer covering the paypal fee (approx 3% of the money sent) is that if there is a dispute over the goods purchased you have some recourse via filing a dispute with paypal and getting your money back. many banks now offer online money transfers via the interac (debit card) system.

i'd need your zipcode to put together an estimate for shipping. as for the shipping method, the buyer can choose whether they want ground or say overnight and also if they want insurance on the item. for expensive items where there is potential for the item getting ruined it may be worth spending the few extra dollars for the insurance. i recently purchased a tank for my other bike and it arrived with a dent in it courtesy the shipping company. with the insurance a claim can be filed for the value of the damaged product.

hope that helps answer some of your questions.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the bike is starting to come apart - plastics and tank are off.

prices dropped on many parts.

if you need something and don't see it listed just ask as chances are I will have it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
dibs on rear sets and passenger pegs? can I get a pic?

also looking for rear brake pedal and possibly right hand control switch and starter relay

1 - 20 of 43 Posts