Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1999 Blackbird. This has been my daily driver since 2014. Very reliable. The bike runs very well. Starts up daily and I ride any weather here in Florida rain or shine. It has nicks,scratches ,chips etc. Everything works. The Bike has An aluminum radiator (20%) more fluid. I checked, see my post in forum. Has a newer stator and the regulator was replaced with an Mosfit reg. Did the 6 mm shim. Did the F1 light repair. Worked for one week then stayed on. Did it again but stayed on. Been that way for 5 yrs. If it’s on everything’s OK. Has Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhausts, New tires and brakes. Just replaced CCT. Has replaced fairings after a hit and run at parking lot at work 3 1/2 yrs ago. Now it does have 102412 miles, I ride it, it’s not a garage queen. Asking $2800. I’m 70 an have three other bikes. I have the grandkids more so we use the Gwing an Sidecar. It’s a decent bike with lots of miles but I’d hop on and drive 1000 miles and not worry. Questions just ask. I’m in Englewood,Florida USA. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Selling my 1999 Blackbird. This has been my daily driver since 2014. Very reliable. The bike runs very well. Starts up daily and I ride any weather here in Florida rain or shine. It has nicks,scratches ,chips etc. Everything works. The Bike has An aluminum radiator (20%) more fluid. I checked, see my post in forum. Has a newer stator and the regulator was replaced with an Mosfit reg. Did the 6 mm shim. Did the F1 light repair. Worked for one week then stayed on. Did it again but stayed on. Been that way for 5 yrs. If it’s on everything’s OK. Has Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhausts, New tires and brakes. Just replaced CCT. Has replaced fairings after a hit and run at parking lot at work 3 1/2 yrs ago. Now it does have 102412 miles, I ride it, it’s not a garage queen. Asking $2800. I’m 70 an have three other bikes. I have the grandkids more so we use the Gwing an Sidecar. It’s a decent bike with lots of miles but I’d hop on and drive 1000 miles and not worry. Questions just ask. I’m in Englewood,Florida USA. Thanks for looking.
Is CBR STILL AVAILABLE?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts