Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would need; instrument cluster, battery, rectifier, front rotors / master cylinder & possibly bodywork not pictured (mirrors). wiring harness was partially disassembled by p.o. who planned a part-out. not sure if anything's missing, looks mostly there.

little bit of corrosion in the tank. no title, only a dmv printout showing no theft or liens.

still some farkles left; pc2, delinked brakes w/ steel lines, rear sets, remus cans (can provide stock if preferred). unknown clutch master cylinder (reservoir mount tab cracked off).

$500 / offer. open to trades for a truck or dual sportish bike or utilitarian car (wagon?). i know i'd need to throw in a grand or two to make that fair. also open to partial trades for blackbird parts, most interested in red bodywork or a full exhaust.

i bought this a year or so ago and got all the parts i'd wanted. now's the time to get it oughta here.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sold locally for $400.

guy now has 2 and intends to rebuild 1. he would probably be willing to sell his unneeded parts, pm me if you'd like his email.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts