Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for offers right now. Bike was in perfect running condition before tear down but had cosmetic issues. Needed a few things for my new one that doesn't have cosmetic issues :) Will provide shipping/handling estimates once I know what you're looking for. I'm located in Phoenix AZ. Can continue tearing down but not sure what smaller parts people would be looking for - can also sell rolling chassis. Let me know if anyone has questions :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was wondering is the exhaust 4 into 2 ? Mines a 4 to 1 and want the second exhaust pipe. And a power commander that will work on my 99 bird?

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Power commander is going to be tricky. They no longer make the PC3 USB since 2012 I've been told. So your stuck with the EX version if you go new. Or your going to have to go with a used 3 or find a NOS unit a vendor may have setting on the shelf. I tried adapting the BB 01 and later PCV but it's not the plug and play I had hoped for. Another option is to do a thread search and adapt over another Honda unit from another model. Or upgrade your entire harness and computer to the 03 system. Then the PCV they are making for the 01 and later birds becomes a plug and play.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts