Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings... I am considering selling my 97' Blackbird. 100% stock, no dings, dents or scratches at all. I bought it new in 1998, and haven't really rode it since getting married. Black on black and Beautiful. I also have canvas saddle bags ( never used ) and an all carbon-fibre helmet ( HJC AC-12 never used ).Looking for feedback on what price to consider appropriate. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
5 years ago, I bought a mint 97 with 7800 miles on it for $5000.00.
The oil and filter had been changed once a year by the dealer since new.
Nothing else on the bike was ever touched.
It was stored indoors in a heated basement.
It still had the original tires on it.
I currently have an immaculate 03 with 11,000 miles on it for sale for $5000.00.
What price were you thinking?
Hank

·
Registered
14,013 Posts
He hasn't ridden it since he got married. Maybe you can pm his wife and tell her to let him ride more. :)

·
BirdDog
530 Posts
Post some picks...I'm just over the border from OH and very interested since mine is pushing 120K miles. Be happy to ride over for a peek this weekend!

Thanks

·
just do it
5,669 Posts
Post some picks...I'm just over the border from OH and very interested since mine is pushing 120K miles. Be happy to ride over for a peek this weekend!

Thanks
Maybe between 5 and 8thou.
funwithbono i think youre XX has done more Ks than CBs.

·
Registered
14,013 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Good luck reaching this guy. I PM'd him twice and no response. Looks like his first and only post was here to sell his bike and that was the same day he joined the site! I wish he would repond, I'm interested too!

Gary

1 - 10 of 10 Posts