Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have been looking online to try and find someone who has the following parts for sale:
19106-MAT-000 and 19108-MAT-000
for my 1997 Blackbird.

Alternatively if some has the shapes as a cutout design that would be appreciated too. :help:

·
Registered
32 Posts
This one Kyle? image.jpeg
please note this image belongs to another BB owner on here.
I zoomed this up on an iPad to match a ruler placed next to it then traced round.Material needs to be 1.2 mm thick to match slot.But anything 1mm will stay in place.
If your BB not running right above 6000rpm check if you need a new air filter first.oem or Hiflo for carb,are the recommended ones that work properly.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hi All,

I have been looking online to try and find someone who has the following parts for sale:
19106-MAT-000 and 19108-MAT-000
for my 1997 Blackbird.

Alternatively if some has the shapes as a cutout design that would be appreciated too. :help:
Hi Kyle,

I don't know if you got sorted but FitinPart in Singapore sourced an OEM 19108MAT000 guard for me and the panel clip that secures it (90683-GR1-003).

Their website isn't the easiest to navigate and unfortunately I can't refind the search link that threw up the part with them in the first place but try emailing them or use their online chat. It wasn't swift but they got there (though Covid restrictions added to the timeframe)

I made the other part (19106MAT000) myself but would be happy to find an OEM one too just so the plastic has the same thermo properties and durability etc. I now ought to ask FitinPart about this particular piece too as I've only found a supplier in India who claims to have stock on their website but is yet to confirm by email (I don't want to fall into the age old trap of ordering and paying then to find they don't actually have stock but then do have my money!).

Rgds Mallow1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts