Honda CBR XX Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hey, deadman, I thought you were out there already on an epic boat trip? I guess you didn't leave yet? Anyway, hope you check in with us from time to time, every group needs some politically incorrect characters to remind us which way is up.
cheers, fizzy

sorry for the slight thread hijack

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Hey, deadman, I thought you were out there already on an epic boat trip? I guess you didn't leave yet? Anyway, hope you check in with us from time to time, every group needs some politically incorrect characters to remind us which way is up.
cheers, fizzy

sorry for the slight thread hijack
Within the week I will be gone, I will drop piccys in from time to time,
Just to show what a great time Im having, Hahahahaha

Cheers, Brian,

Reactions: fizzy

·
Registered
20 Posts
My last GF spent 15,000 kays on the back of my Bird,
10,000 Kays she was sound asleep,
When she got a licence and her own bike,
She then knew what the speedo was stating, It wasnt the Temp gauge,
She told me in future, With her on the back, Nothing over 200 dollars worth, Hahahaha
OK here we are the red one is my 2002 and the blue one my 2000 I was driving them both during the same summer so it was easy enough for me to see the difference , as one intelligent person (fizzy)? sugested it might have been a problem with the cat converter cloging up; maybe but in your case you are as dum as they come try this F=MA and tell me at what answer your girlfrined lets go of you then get a brain transplant , but on a 200$ budget that makes you freakout while you are riding I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANYTHING ELSE THAN RIDING FROM ONE 7/11 STORE TO THE NEXT AND BACK SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS ALL THE WAYS THINKINK YOU MIGHT SEE COPS. Now since the CBR is so fast it will not take a long strech of road for you to take this test and see if you have balls or if you are just a sissy still living with your parents,: from a dead stop take it up to motor cut off in 6th gear that means you floor it in every gear shifting at 10000 rpms til you hit the cut off engine speed in 6th gear , that will be +/- 320KMPH then we will see if you are just a coward loud mouth with no brains.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
OK here we are the red one is my 2002 and the blue one my 2000 I was driving them both during the same summer so it was easy enough for me to see the difference , as one intelligent person (fizzy)? sugested it might have been a problem with the cat converter cloging up; maybe but in your case you are as dum as they come try this F=MA and tell me at what answer your girlfrined lets go of you then get a brain transplant , but on a 200$ budget that makes you freakout while you are riding I DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD ANYTHING ELSE THAN RIDING FROM ONE 7/11 STORE TO THE NEXT AND BACK SHITTING IN YOUR PANTS ALL THE WAYS THINKINK YOU MIGHT SEE COPS. Now since the CBR is so fast it will not take a long strech of road for you to take this test and see if you have balls or if you are just a sissy still living with your parents,: from a dead stop take it up to motor cut off in 6th gear that means you floor it in every gear shifting at 10000 rpms til you hit the cut off engine speed in 6th gear , that will be +/- 320KMPH then we will see if you are just a coward loud mouth with no brains.
View attachment 130722
You really do have a problem, dont you, Try changing your Meds,

Reactions: woodwizard

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah, I got a little lost on that one tooo....... I don't think Mike realizes 200$ means 200kph.

Have a great naughtical ;) adventure @deadman ......... drop in when you can........ (y)

·
Registered
20 Posts
No Fizzy beleive me in Canada we dont have ''castrated '' machines, the thing is past 5500 to 6000 rpms it would start to accelerate good time but never like the 2000 year model, the best thing for all of you searchers would be to get on the expressway drive a 2000 model at 4000rpms then ''floor it'' and tell me what it strats felling like once at 7500rpm, then take a ''cat version'' and do the same surely it is not freaking below zero weather all over the planet so someone is able to do the test very shortly , that will put an end to your religious questioning of the difference between 164hp and 152hp. tell me how your eyeballs will feel and how hard you wil be holding on to these handle bars, if you have you girlfriend on board tell me at what rpm you lost her off the bike.
fizzy the bike could still hit 300KMPH at witch the speedo was locked after the cat converter law and top speed limit law but as I was told ,the speedo stoped indicating speed et 300KMPH but the machine was realy making more probably like the 2000 +/- 320 KMPH so it will just be a decision for me to take: '' the real MC COY'' or his cousin.
Regards Mike.

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Yeah, I got a little lost on that one tooo....... I don't think Mike realizes 200$ means 200kph.

Have a great naughtical ;) adventure @deadman ......... drop in when you can........ (y)
No probs, Dave,

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Mike, I think you might be better off on some sort of anger management forum! 19 posts of drivel and abuse towards other members, thanks for your input. Close the door on the way out! (y)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Mike, I think you might be better off on some sort of anger management forum! 19 posts of drivel and abuse towards other members, thanks for your input. Close the door on the way out! (y)
AGREED! Don't need people crapping on other members like that!! That is NOT what this site is about! "19 posts of drivel and abuse" Wow. So PLEASE Mike... Change yur disposition or LEAVE! Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
12,768 Posts
Please be aware the Mods are watching ......

Reactions: deadman

·
Registered
232 Posts
Also the XX is such a smoth machine to ride and handle, I had my 2000 XX then the 2002 XX then a 1800 goldwing that I took from Montreal canada to Malibu beach california true the most remote roads in these deserts then another 1800 Goldwing and for some knee problem sold id it and have now given a deposit on that 20002 cbr 1100xx, before that I had a ST 1100 honda , a 1100 GPZ Kawazaki and beleive it or not a ''widow maker H1 kawasaki'' so I think I know what I am talking about. If you want to know wahat your machine is all about ride it true the deserts.
Wow, that sounds way too familiar! I bought a 1988 GL1500 (loved it) while on the lookout for an ST1100, rode the GL1500 for a few years until I came across a great deal on a well kept ST, proceeded to twist that up in a low-speed departure from the asphalt, and a few years later made my brother a deal on his '02 silverbird.

Come to think of it, I've had the 'bird longer than any other, and hope to have it until my knees are no longer good enough for a 2-wheeler.

Ram, that sure is a pretty redbird, reminds me of the color of my ST.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Wow, that sounds way too familiar! I bought a 1988 GL1500 (loved it) while on the lookout for an ST1100, rode the GL1500 for a few years until I came across a great deal on a well kept ST, proceeded to twist that up in a low-speed departure from the asphalt, and a few years later made my brother a deal on his '02 silverbird.

Come to think of it, I've had the 'bird longer than any other, and hope to have it until my knees are no longer good enough for a 2-wheeler.

Ram, that sure is a pretty redbird, reminds me of the color of my ST.
Hi Shadee this is the new aquisition to be picked up at the end of winter probably in may so it is a 2002 ,I just got risers for it, I am glad you mention knee problems that is my only worry but then sems we can put Buel foot pegs on it and it will lower the pegs +/- 2 inches. We will see.

Regards.
Mike.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,768 Posts
My previous comment was simply put there to make sure that we maintained the hard gained and long held reputation as probably the most helpful and friendly forum that any of us has ever come across.

It is a very long time since the Mods have had to use any of the 'special buttons' against a forum member and I didn't want anything to escalate.

Right back to bikes ...............

81 - 97 of 97 Posts