Honda CBR XX Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
Hello Fellow Fighter Pilots! I have 2 brackets 4 holed and 1 original 2 holed bracket for SALE! The 4 holed bracket with yur choice of vinyl for $25US+ shipping. Just brushed $20US + shipping. Two holed bracket with vinyl of yur choice $20US + shipping. Just brushed $15US + shipping. Colours availabe(On hand!) Black, White, Red, Black Carbon, Reflective Red and Gold Chrome. IF the demand is great, I will produce more... Even for the VFR800 crowd! Wink! Wink!

These brackets will NOT FIT pre 99 models. However, I鈥檓 working on getting some pre 99 brackets. So stay tuned!

White Crankset Light Bicycle part Automotive tire

Colours availabe(On hand!)Black, White, Red, Black Carbon, Reflective Red and Gold Chrome.

Peripheral White Light Computer keyboard Input device

FINISHED PRODUCT COULD LOOK LIKE THIS...
Honda accessory 22mm button lights up red(Aliexpress $5 bucks). Fan by pass 22mm switch lights up blue(Aliexpress $5 bucks). Volt meter and Amp meter with one 3.0 quick charger (Fleabay $9 bucks US). 2 x 3.0 quick chargers with soft touch on/off botton (Fleabay $12 bucks US).

Hi, I鈥檝e sent you a message about postage to Australia 馃嚘馃嚭 馃檪 they look great

Registered
For comparison. First two pics are FI top yoke complete with HISS ring and my kit fitted.
Last pics are a carby yoke over here, presumably the same as N American bikes? As you can see the bracket sits lower.
I sent you a message Adeyren about a bracket for the HISS 2004 blackbird.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts