Honda CBR XX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Fellow Fighter Pilots! I have 2 brackets 4 holed and 1 original 2 holed bracket for SALE! The 4 holed bracket with yur choice of vinyl for $25US+ shipping. Just brushed $20US + shipping. Two holed bracket with vinyl of yur choice $20US + shipping. Just brushed $15US + shipping. Colours availabe(On hand!) Black, White, Red, Black Carbon, Reflective Red and Gold Chrome. IF the demand is great, I will produce more... Even for the VFR800 crowd! Wink! Wink!

These brackets will NOT FIT pre 99 models. However, I’m working on getting some pre 99 brackets. So stay tuned!

White Crankset Light Bicycle part Automotive tire

Colours availabe(On hand!)Black, White, Red, Black Carbon, Reflective Red and Gold Chrome.

Peripheral White Light Computer keyboard Input device

FINISHED PRODUCT COULD LOOK LIKE THIS...
Honda accessory 22mm button lights up red(Aliexpress $5 bucks). Fan by pass 22mm switch lights up blue(Aliexpress $5 bucks). Volt meter and Amp meter with one 3.0 quick charger (Fleabay $9 bucks US). 2 x 3.0 quick chargers with soft touch on/off botton (Fleabay $12 bucks US).

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Looking sweet there Lovin'. Do they fit both Carbies and FIs?
Mallow, i do one this side that comes pre wired, switchable volt meter one side, twin switchable QC3.0 charger the other, all soldered joints, heat shrunk, fused relay and all connectors needed. I do a FI one and a carby one. Can also supply a 3d printed gear indicator holder for one side if needed and a combined volt meter/charger.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking sweet there Lovin'. Do they fit both Carbies and FIs?
Hey Malow my man! I do believe so! They all looks the same. The only discrepancy are the last three digits... Not sure what it denotes.

97 - 53300 MAT 000
98 - 53300 MAT 000
99 - 53300 MAT E00
00 - 53300 MAT E00
01 - 53300 MAT E00
02 - 53300 MAT D70
03 - 53300 MAT D80
However, as yo can see the main part number is the same...

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Hey Malow my man! I do believe so! They all looks the same. The only discrepancy are the last three digits... Not sure what it denotes.

97 - 53300 MAT 000
98 - 53300 MAT 000
99 - 53300 MAT E00
00 - 53300 MAT E00
01 - 53300 MAT E00
02 - 53300 MAT D70
03 - 53300 MAT D80
However, as yo can see the main part number is the same...
Carb and FI mountings for the bracket do not interchange. Also the carby bracket sits lower than the Effie ones.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carb and FI mountings for the bracket do not interchange. Also the carby bracket sits lower than the Effie ones.
Thank YOU! Now we all know. So the two bolts holding the key mech is really that different? Besides Hight difference bolt holes in bracket would be off on carbi?

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Thank YOU! Now we all know. So the two bolts holding the key mech is really that different? Besides Hight difference bolt holes in bracket would be off on carbi?
Effies this side have the HISS ring, not fitted your side. N American top yoke are different to ours. Yours need the security bolts removed to fit. Pain in the arse. Carbys over here do as well. Effies over here and elsewhere only need the HISS ring screws removing, easy to do.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
For comparison. First two pics are FI top yoke complete with HISS ring and my kit fitted.
Last pics are a carby yoke over here, presumably the same as N American bikes? As you can see the bracket sits lower.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Just checked. UK, EU and all other carby top yokes are the same as N American ones. Same part no. 53300MAT000. THE bracket will not fit bikes fitted with HISS. You need a different bracket.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Some infos for carbureted bike riders:
The two attachments bolts have no specific head they are just rounded (theft proof), you have to drill them out for bracket installation and replace them with some other bolts (M8).
Automotive tire Gas Machine Auto part Motor vehicle

Wood Automotive tire Adhesive Gas Hardwood

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thank you very much Adeyren & Hemisphere07! VERY helpful.
SO MY FELLOW FIGHTER PILOTS! MY BRACKET WILL ONLY FIT 99 AND ON(presumably) NO CARBIES OR HISS. IF YOU HAVE THE LATER AND LIVE IN THE EU PLEASE LOOK UP OUR FELLOW FIGHTER PILOT ADEYREN! HIS BRACKET WILL FIT CARBIES AND HISS!
THANK YOU!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts