Honda CBR XX Forum banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator
9,219 Posts
Send me an address then and I'll get you posting cost.

·
Administrator
12,898 Posts
See Ade Reynolds if you don't get a response from Triumph. He makes them with gauges installed. If you want just the bracket I have 10 of them here. 10.00 plus shipping is my asking price.
Indeed, Ade (adeyren here) does supply these brackets, he has them for both Inj and Carbie bikes (+ some other Honda's now)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thank you! But just ordered one from Beestoys. BUT my brother has a CBR600F4 and yoke looks to be the same... If so he'd love one! Now... Do you offer the gages as well or just the bracket? Final cost? Once I receive it, I'll see if it fits or with some minor tweaking see if it fits. Hopefully by then you'll still have a few kicking around. Thanks again.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thank you! But just ordered one from Beestoys. BUT my brother has a CBR600F4 and yoke looks to be the same... If so he'd love one! Now... Do you offer the gages as well or just the bracket? Final cost? Once I receive it, I'll see if it fits or with some minor tweaking see if it fits. Hopefully by then you'll still have a few kicking around. Thanks again.
Just selling the bracket, the accessories that mount inside can be bought on eBay/amazon pretty inexpensively. The shipping costs for me for including the accessories was more than the value of the actual accessories which is why I only sell just the bracket.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Canada? So no HISS then but you still have the key surround.. My kits will fit most Honda's with that surround. It consists of switchable on or off gauges, the bracket, pre wired using soldered joints and heat shrink, fused relay complete with wiring harness and instructions plus all the connectors needed.
£34 + plus the postage.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Canada? So no HISS then but you still have the key surround.. My kits will fit most Honda's with that surround. It consists of switchable on or off gauges, the bracket, pre wired using soldered joints and heat shrink, fused relay complete with wiring harness and instructions plus all the connectors needed.
£34 + plus the postage.
Thank you! Won't need. Sorry for delay! Right! No HISS. Got bracket today from Beestoys., and added the new gages.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Cheers Ade , look forward to getting it, many thanks for making it up for me 👍
Cheers Bigmc

41 - 57 of 57 Posts