Honda CBR XX Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

Super Moderator
Of course not and I'd be the same till it came loose馃槇

Reactions: adeyren

Super Moderator
On the way back, peeing down, came out of a roundabout, 40mph, not being silly but sensible. Pete gently opened the throttle, Duck then proceeded to waggle her tail followed by Pete shaking his head, hilarious.
.... and there was me thinking 'these things always feel worse through your backside than they appear outside, Ade won't have noticed' :rolleyes: One of the joys of 200bhp and max torque below 4000rpm. One thing I can say is that Michelin Power 3's are not the most 'confidence inspiring' in the wet on that bike, there again they are really a 'summer tyre'.

The Accident Factory :rolleyes: ;);), you gonna tell Pete?
Ok I was riding 'injured' yesterday!
Long story, decided to go out for a ride with my wife 2 days ago now, I will take Dr Big. Backed her bike out of the garage and down the slope. Manoeuvre Dr Big on it's tray to the garage door and start to reverse down the drive. Then it all goes pear shape, front wheel stays on the tray and the tray joins me on the trip down the slope. No brakes, obviously to have to lay the bike down before it crashes into the wife's bike or the parked car! Only a 1" graze on the crash bar so easily repaired but the metal foot peg left my right shin/calf with a 5" gash/graze that kept leaking yesterday.

So do I now hold a biking record? Accident in garage (wheel on head) 0mph, came off on driveway 1mph, fell off on the road outside my house when my left leg wouldn't work 0mph ..............

Reactions: Bigmc

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
.... and having worked in the Nuclear Industry I really should know better!

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Duly downloaded bees ready to print out. I'll add it to my onboard bike stuff ready to fill in next time I see Duck.

Registered
"So do I now hold a biking record? Accident in garage (wheel on head) 0mph, came off on driveway 1mph, fell off on the road outside my house when my left leg wouldn't work 0mph .. "
I don't know, but you're in contention I'm sure.
I had hung some roofing metal bars (don't know what they're called,they support a board) over the garage door rails, walked into 1 yesterday.No Duck type injury but blood did flow.
Maybe we could just warn people that work in their own garage "Don't do a Duck" ?
That sounds so wrong.Sorry Pete.

Super Moderator
I thought the proper term was Duck, not don't Duck. Oh my bad my I thought that's what it read didn't see don't do a 馃榿馃榿馃榿

41 - 50 of 50 Posts