Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow fighter pilots! Hope you are well in these trying times. Before I start my new 100% cosmetic makeover on my "newly purchased 2000 bird", I need to make some space in my basement!! I have a blue OEM ORIGINAL complete fairing kit that have to go. It's in good condition with minor scratches here and there. MINUS turn signals, seat, backrest and gas tank,. Would like to sell it as a complete kit! But would be willing to sell individual parts... $375 US for complete kit plus shipping. However, no reasonable offer will be refused! If not will it on Ebay AND or on Kijiji. Thank you for stopping by. Cheers!

ONE OEM WINDSHIELD SOLD!

OEM BLACK KIT SOLD!

ORIGINAL blue 2000
DSC_0078.JPG

DSC_0077.JPG

DSC_0068.JPG

·
Registered
285 Posts
Woild you ship to the UK? If so do you have a rough idea on cost?

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pictures please? I want to see how bad are the scratches.
Will post close up shots... However, these things are 20 years old! Ideally they would require fresh paint job with new decals. Just My Humble Opinion...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Woild you ship to the UK? If so do you have a rough idea on cost?

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Tapatalk
I could ship to UK no problem. But shipping cost would be at least $300 pounds! Yur call mate!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are OEM fairings?
where are you located?
Just like the ad says! Yes! Located in Canada. Montreal to be exact... However, shipping can be a pain in the A$$! Depending on if you want the whole kit or just certain parts...

·
Registered
229 Posts
would be most interest in the black nose cone, right side faring and the windshield
shipping to New Jersey - tri-state area.

we can take this to DM....

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would be most interest in the black nose cone, right side faring and the windshield
shipping to New Jersey - tri-state area.

we can take this to DM....
Nose cone right side are available, windshield sold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts