Honda CBR XX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM SELLING A 1166 TURBO MOTOR THIS IS A SPARE MOTOR IT HAS JE 9-1 TURBO PISTONS FALICON KNIFE RODS 60POUND VALVE SPRINGS AND TI RETAINERS THE HEAD WAS CLEANED UP ,UNDERCUT TRANS FORGED CLUTCH BASKET A KENT STOTZ CUSTOM OIL PAN AND PICK UP THE MOTOR HAS ABOUT 100MILES ON IT AND ABOUT 6 BREAK IN PASSES THIS MOTOR IS LESS CLUTCH SLAVE CYCLINDER AND ROD BECAUSE THIS MOTOR HAD A CABLE CLUTCH SET UP ALSO LESS WATER PUMP THIS MOTOR MADE [email protected] 26 PSI THIS MOTOR IS 100% BUILT BY ELTON FISH IM SELLING IT BECAUSE I HAVE A 1360 STROKER TURBO MOTOR IN THE BIKE NOW AND DONT THINK ILL EVER USE IT I ALSO HAVE A DATONA NITROUS SET UP FOR A FI BB WITH THE AIR BOX AND ALL THE HARDWARE AND LINES AND CONTROLERS AND SELINOIDS I ALSO HAVE A FIBERGLASS 10 OVER TAIL AND A GAS TANK AND A ONE PICE UPPER AND LOWER IM ASKING 4500.00 OR BEST OFFER FOR THE MOTOR MAKE OFFER ON OTHER PARTS I HAVE PICS BUT COULDNT DOWNLOAD THE ON HERE I CAN E MAIL THEM THANKS

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Fi or carbed motor?Lock up included?What needs to be changed to use the motor as a turboed street motor or is that even possible?Neat project by the way...Let us know when the bikes going out topbe Id like to come and and check it outHank

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its an fi motor you dont have to change anything to make it a street turbo bike it made 376 with a tweeked stock cdi box just to be able to run the high boost , elton could tell you better but i have the multi stage in my bike you really dont need it i ran a 8.80 with heavy springs and busa fibers and honda steels i think a total of eleven i was trying to run it in real street even with the 1166 motor brock is gona set me up with the clutch mod and he says all i need is 520 lbs of pressure and ill be able to run the numbers were looking for/if you run 10 to 15 pounds of boost youll have no problems on the street

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
My turbo's carbed...
Let me know when you're taking the new one to the track...
Damn good price on the motor BTW...
and a BUMP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts