I'm losing my goddamn mind over this. The bike has 6000 miles on it no abuse. Here is the problem I have
- Loosen axle nut
- Left side of axle at the chain adjuster has no freeplay
- Right side moves back and fourth 1/4"
- Finger tighten the right adjuster counter-clockwise until it's snug. But then the wheel is out of alignment
- In order to loosen it, I have to turn the adjuster two revolutions where nothing is happening before it started to push the wheel forward the front of the bike. Why?
- For this right adjuster, there is 1/4" free play at the right side of the axle whether the adjuster is trying to tighten or loosen the chain.
I had it good, went for a ride and came back it was loose again.
Please help what am I doing wrong?