FINALLY, really finally i´ve set up my hydraulic m/c workbench from the storage place below the shelf, where it has been "in standby mode" for the past 4 years.
jupp, right so....about 4 years i didn´t use my hydraulic bikelift.
but, at looong last, today i cleaned the dust from the surface, drilled 4 holes into and mounted lugs, where to strap a bike down onto...avoiding an unwanted *uuups* moment and rolled my ´priller 125 up.
started immediate with fiddling and undoing fairing stuff (fork seals are shot, beneath further stuff...) to get it MoT´d within 2 weeks.
man, it was really a joy tweaking on a bike again, after some while.....my ´bird will be next then!
see ya soon,